I saw a picture earlier of how Murphy’s Law applies to motorcycles. If you think of it Murphy’s Law really does apply to everything. So here is the motorcycle version of Murphy’s Law:
- A motorcycle cannot and will not fall over without an audience.
- The fact that your keys are in your pants pocket will become apparent after you put your gloves on.
- Motorcycles are to yellow bugs what aircraft carriers once were to Kamikaze pilots.
- Quick fixes are named for how long they stay fixed.
- The only part you really need will also be the only part on permanent backorder.
- Nothing is harder to start than a used motorcycle being shown to a prospective buyer.
- You will never suffer a punctured tire on the road until you leave the repair kit at home.
- “Universal” accessories are so named because that is where you must search to find the bike they fit.